– Virtual prenatal classes via ZOOM are currently being offered in the Edmonton Zone
– Supporting our clients in their journey to feel knowledgeable and prepared for parenting is our primary focus. Class topics are shaped by participants and may change from group to group and class to class
– Classroom topics include information about labour, when to go to the hospital, breathing and relaxation, postpartum care, newborn care, adjusting to becoming a parent, how to find credible information on the internet, feeding & any issue that is most relevant to you.
– Please note – not all topics will necessarily be covered in every class. The parent resource list provided will help you find additional credible information beyond classroom discussion.
– Review the Class Calendar tab for upcoming sessions
– Call (780) 413-7980 to register
Congratulations on your pregnancy! It is wonderful that you are taking steps towards better understanding your baby’s development and ways to care for your pregnancy.
The Birth and Babies on-line course link is developed to assist your learning. Flip through it to find information to help you understand prenatal care, common discomforts, nutrition, exercise, physical and emotional changes and also warning signs and what to do in those situations.
– Review the calendar for available classes/series
– Prenatal classes should be completed by 36 weeks gestation
– Enrollment is based on first come – first served
Click here to view the: 2021 Edmonton Class Calendar
**Helpful tip! Have more than one session selected when you call to register in case your first choice is full.
– Call: 780-413-7980
– Indicate series you would like to attend
– Fee – Please refer to the calendar for cost of each class/series