Prepare for Your New Baby
Parenthood is a new stage of life-sometimes wonderful and sometimes frustrating. Learning about basic care for yourself and your baby, and how to find other resources can help you adjust to your new role. For the most benefit, take these classes during pregnancy.
Classes available are:
- StartSmart: Money Management for Growing Families
- Baby Care
- Adoptive Baby Care
- Sleep Like a Baby
- Loving Hands: Calming Your Baby With Touch
- Especially for Fathers
- Twins, Triplets and More: Adjusting to Parenthood
- New Baby, Old Pet: Introducing Baby to Rover
- Baby Safety
- Grandparenting the Next Generation
It's quick and simple!Looking for a Doctor? Prenatal Topics Online
Not just about babies anymore!
Women's Health Resources has come to Birth & Babies! Check out what they offer by clicking here!
An exciting new class has landed! Check out the As Baby Grows calendar for more information on our new Terrific Toddlers
A brand new class designed to help you navigate parenting your toddler. For more information, please check out the As Baby Grows Calendar!