Your guide to choosing classes
The journey into becoming new parents can be very exciting… and quite overwhelming! Following our step by step guide will help you decide which classes to attend.
- Book early for the best selection of dates and locations. Classes fill quickly!
- Start with one of our FREE early pregnancy options. Come as early as possible in your pregnancy
- Choose the set of Childbirth Preparation classes that best suits your lifestyle. Classes are designed for both mom and her support person, unless it says otherwise
- View our Hospital Orientation, an online virtual maternity tour
- Browse through the rest of our calendar to learn how you can make pregnancy, childbirth and parenting a wonderful and rewarding experience. Add classes that you may want or need…or just for fun!
- Not sure where that classroom is located? View our Classroom Locations list to find out
- We offer over 37 different classes ranging from early in pregnancy to communicating with your baby as baby grows! Classes are designed for parents-to-be, new parents, and support persons. See the class brochure for more details